1. What is Lost Property?
Lost Property is an sneaker store that specializes in sourcing limited edition sneakers and apparel.
2. When was Lost Property founded?
Lost Property was founded in 2010.
3. Are the products sold by Lost Property authentic?
Yes. We do not deal with fakes. We do not condone fakes or factory variants. Our staff are all sneaker connoisseurs, so buy with confidence.
4. How do I pay for products?
You are able to pay via PayPal, PayFast, or EFT.
5. Are my credit card details safe?
Yes. We can assure you that your credit card details is encrypted and protected with the best software by PayFast.
6. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Shipping charges are charged differently per country. You are able to see your shipping fees at checkout.
7. How long does shipping take?
Locally, shipping can take 1-4 days, whereas internationally, shipping can take 5-14 days.
8. How do I track my order?
Once your purchase is complete, and we have shipped your product we will provide you with the tracking number.
9. Do you accept returns and exchanges?
All sales are final. We will accept local exchanges within 3 business days of receiving your item.
10. How can I get ahold of you if I have more questions?
You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can call the store at 021 422 0407